Following the bubbly hype around web 2.0 brands, here’s some fun: the Web 2.0 Logo Creator lets you choose a fancy name, graphical effects and of course, a beta-tag.
By the way, if you ever need to come up with a cool name, here’s the perfect fit: a name generator.
From the website:
1. Devise bullshit-compliant products and services with the Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator
2. Go to Brownpau’s Buzzphrase Generator for some excellent catchphrases with which to litter your site and marketing materials.
3. Name your new Web 2.0 site with Andrew’s Web 2.0 Company Name Generator.
4. Go get yourself a snazzy logo with the Web 2.0 Logo Generator.
5. Lather, rinse, repeat.
7. Sell your company to Yahoo!